Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Time Flies.......PERIOD!!!!

I don't know about you guys but, so much lately, I think about the notion of "time"....the scripture about our life being like a vapor is surely true. It seems as though one week is starting when the last is still finishing!SCARY! My to-do list is ever long & the clock hands appear to be in warp speed or something. It's as though I wake up then I go to bed and in between is SO short! I'm sure that's another reason to be ever ready for the "soon" return of the Lord. The thought of eternity and "forever" is baffling really, considering that all we can understand is living under the infuence & pressures of time,schedules,appointments--I can't imagine unending-ness (lol) Even vacations have to be scheduled here on earth with a start/stop time~ This is not meant to be a downer or depressing...just something to ponder!:)

                                        

                  "Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it up. You can't keep it, but   you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back"~Harvey Mackay

OKAY---NOW CAN ANYONE TELL ME SOME THINGS THEY WOULD LOOOVVVEEE TO DO IF THEY COULD FIND THE TIME AND WAY TO DO THEM......???? ***I would LOVE to do some major traveling and site seeing around the world! SO many places and interesting things I'd love to see & take pictures of.....tourists towns to visits, events, landmarks, places in books/movies I've read/seen, some of the most beautiful natural settings in the world (forests, valleys, mountains). SO, how about yall? Your turn~Leave me a comment so I can see what yall's would be!



No comments:

Post a Comment