Thursday, August 30, 2012

THOUGHTS ON GRATEFULNESS.....

I was just finishing a magazine tonight and one of the last pages was giving comments of why people felt grateful~ I was thinking this over and a few thought come to mind easily and automatically....a wonderful husband, children, when it rains....the very simple fact that I'm under a roof that doesn't leak,the Lord cares about the small & large struggles that we go through everday of our lives, that I have a good family that loves each other.....for East Texas, for good memories, for beauty that the Lord didn't have to allow in the world but chose to give that to us, as a gift....many important & seemingly minute things but all a blessing just the same~How different our lives could be without some or all of these things!

SO----What do you guys think? What are some things you are grateful for? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment